A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rand Kienzle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rand Kienzle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rand Kienzle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kienzle graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kienzle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rand Edward Kienzle MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rand E. Kienzle practice?
- Dr. Rand Kienzle has 1 office location.
Dr. Rand Kienzle practices Pediatrics near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Pediatricians.