A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rand Stack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rand Stack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rand Stack, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stack graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stack has 16 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rand Jordan Stack MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rand J. Stack practice?
- Dr. Rand Stack has 8 office locations.
Dr. Rand Stack practices Diagnostic Radiology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and West Nyack, NY.
See Yonkers Radiologists.