A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rand Waddingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rand Waddingham is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rand Waddingham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddingham graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Waddingham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Permian Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rand Edward Waddingham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rand E. Waddingham practice?
- Dr. Rand Waddingham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rand Waddingham practices Family Medicine near Andrews, TX.
See Andrews Family Physicians.