A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randa Azmeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randa Azmeh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randa Azmeh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Azmeh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Azmeh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randa Azmeh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Randa Azmeh practice?
- Dr. Randa Azmeh has 1 office location.
- Dr. Randa Azmeh practices Pediatrics near Farmington Hills, MI.