Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randa El Husseini
Dr. Randa El Husseini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hudson, WI, with other offices in Saint Paul, MN and Las Vegas, NV (and 3 other locations). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. El Husseini is affiliated with Hudson Hospital & Clinics, Regions Hospital and Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Randa El Husseini has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Randa El Husseini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudson, WI.
Dr. Kreegan Reierson
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Hudson, WI 0.01 mi10
Dr. Rafael Rojano Marin
Internal Medicine, Residency
Hudson, WI 0.01 mi
Dr. Charlene Mcevoy
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Hudson, WI 0.01 mi31