A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randa Foda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randa Foda, Family Practioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Assited living care
Education & Awards
Dr. Foda graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Foda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randa Baher Foda MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randa B. Foda practice?
- Dr. Randa Foda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randa Foda practices Family Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Primary Care Doctors.