A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randa Foda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randa Foda, Family Practioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foda
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Foda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Assited living care
Education & Awards
Dr. Foda graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Foda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randa Baher Foda MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randa B. Foda practice?
- Dr. Randa Foda has 12 office locations.
Dr. Randa Foda practices Family Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Primary Care Doctors.