A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randa Garrana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randa Garrana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrana graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Garrana has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randa Garrana MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Randa Garrana practice?
- Dr. Randa Garrana has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randa Garrana practices Ophthalmology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and New Canaan, CT.
See Long Beach Ophthalmologists.