A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randa Garrana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randa Garrana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrana
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Garrana Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrana graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Garrana has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randa M R Garrana MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Randa M. Garrana practice?
- Dr. Randa Garrana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randa Garrana practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Canaan, CT.
See New York Ophthalmologists.