Randa Garrana Is this you?

Have you seen Randa Garrana?

Great Experience

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I’ve had a great first class experience. Dr Garrana is glorious! The entire consultation was a wonderful experience. The staff were amazing and the equipment used on me were so high tech and new. They explained what they were doing as they were doing it and I appreciated that. Dr Garrana examined me personally and was very clear in explaining the process and the technology.I felt comfortable and well informed. The surgery was very quick , and I had no pain or discomfort. Today I can see perfect- off the chart- the eye chart that is! I see 20/10, which is considered super vision I think. I️ appreciate this life changing procedure and am eternally thankful that I met Dr Garrana. I recommend Lasik in the hands of Dr Garrana, very very highly!

Lasik with the best and I have the best result

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Anyone who has ever thought about blindness can probably relate to how terrifying it is to surrender yourself to eye surgery. But after 30 years of glasses and contacts (I was 5 when I started wearing glasses) I was done and was willing to take the risk, but a calculated risk. I researched everything about this surgery Lasik and then started looking for the best surgeon to do it. My search led me to some great doctors, ON PAPER, but some who had absolutely no bedside manner, no time to invest in you as you ask questions to try to decide if they were the right choice. Then I arrived at Dr Garrana's office. Her credentials were amazing, but at that point I was totally jaded and was not expecting much! But 5 minutes into the consultantation I decided that I would not let anyone touch my eyes but her. She was very approachable, incredibly smart, professional, very clear in her answers to me, someone who has never gone to MEDICAL school. She was very confident, but not in an arrogant way, but in a warm and compassionate way. I felt at ease, my fear disappeared and I almost wanted her to do it right then and there! But alas, the waiting room was full. So here I am, two months later with no coke-bottle eyeglasses and no red painful eyes from contact lens wear! What a joy waking up everyday to this world- seeing every detail and every color oh so vividly! I am grateful and thankful for Dr Garrana's gentle/ confident/ compassionate approach- and let me not forget her subtle sense of humor. We were all cracking up at the end of my procedure. And I can tell that her staff absolutely adore her. I am very very pleased with my entire experience and my vision is 20/15. If I were you I would make an appointment with her first. Don't waste your time. I guarantee that like me, you're going to want the surgery the same moment. I don't think I'll ever miss wearing glasses and contacts, and that's for sure! Thank you Dr G- you are super great and fabulous. God Bless You!

Great experience

Posted on February 9th, 2017

Like all of you out there, I was terrified to have someone cut and laser my eye. And now I am so glad that I went ahead with the surgery. I had Lasik which involves two lasers, one to cut a semicircular 'flap' if tissue and a second laser that treats the eye. I went into the operation having had multiple discussions with Dr Garrana who was such a professional and very clear is her discussions with me ( unlike some Drs who say all those fancy words and assume you're following) . By the end of the consultation all my fears and anxiety completely disappeared and I felt at eas and had COMPLETE trust in Dr Garrana. It also helped that she had a great sense of humor and her confidence was palpable. So today I am 3 months out and my vision is 20/10 and I have no issues at all. And I forgot to mention that I was negative 8 and was totally blind without my contacts. The surgery works, it really does, but more important the surgeon and that exchange that happens before the operation and the compassion and confidence. That's what did it for me. I have already refered 10+ people to Dr G and everyone that asks me I give them her name. I hope that helps whoever is out there considering this but scared out their pant! Go see my Dr, Dr Garrana and I assure you you will have a wonderful vision and result!

Bad vision

Posted on January 7th, 2017

Wonderful

Posted on December 26th, 2016

Just one word, WONDERFUL! The entire thing was wonderful. Wonderful vision, wonderful experience. Wonderful doctor. Thank you...

Consummate Professional and great skill

Posted on December 17th, 2016

I am not great with words, but I recommend Dr Garrana very very highly. I had a wonderful experience. Go see her.

Posted on December 13th, 2016

I saw Dr Garrana a year ago and had Lasik by her. She was highly recommended by a couple of colleagues of mine who are such fans if her they are almost 'groupies'! She did an excellent job on my eyes, and took an amazingly long time with me before the procedure explaining everything, and giving resources to read and research prior to the procedure. I had a super experience and a year later I'm still better than 2020. I waited a year to write a review because I wanted to make sure that my vision hasn't changed, and it hasn't. I highly recommend Dr G for a great result and overall great experience.

Rave review

Posted on July 9th, 2016

Totally worth it! And the best part was meeting my famous surgeon- the Dr Garrana who everyone raves about! Beautiful work on my eyes Dr. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Posted on June 4th, 2016

Dr. Garrana is simply the best...

Gift of seeing great

Posted on May 1st, 2016

I want everyone Researching lasik to know that it works..very very well. I loved Dr Garrana, and I see here by reading other patients comments that she is admired and respected by all of the people she helped see. What an honor to have been the patient of such a great dr and great person. Thank you for this gift Dr G :)

Posted on February 16th, 2016

This is the riskiest thing I have ever done in my life ( by my own measure), but it was so much worth it you guys. I love love love waking up and seeing right away, not fumbling around my night table dropping everything on the floor in order to find my glasses. And you know what made my decision easy? It was Dr Garrana. Her knowledge and confidence ( I see many people commented below on confidence :). ) was extremely impressive. And her bedside manners are just great! I enjoyed having her take care of my eyes and really, I don't think I can ever forget her. I highly recommend you just meeting her once if you are thinking about found this surgery, you will feel so at ease and you will get a very good vision result just like I did.

Posted on January 9th, 2016

I was Refered to Dr Garana by my regular eye Dr because I was having many problems with my eyesight after having lasik with another dr. She spent an hour and a half with me doing testing and measuring and talking to me. She was very honest and did not over promise me anything but was confident that she could give it a try and get my eyesight better. I felt that she has a solid and confident knowledge, and I trusted my eyes to her. I want to tell everyone here that Dr Garana delivered on all her promises. I have great vision now with no vision problems or quality of vision issues. I am an artist, and my eyes are my life! So really, Dr G saved my life. I recommend her strongly for everyone out there thinking about Lasik but is afraid. She is clearly a master of her profession.