A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randa Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randa Hassan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randa Hassan, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from University Of Alexandria. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hassan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Volunteer Community Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randa Maher Hassan FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Randa M. Hassan practice?
- Dr. Randa Hassan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Randa Hassan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Martin, TN and Chicago, IL.
See Rockford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.