A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randa Jaafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randa Jaafar is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaafar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Jaafar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randa Jaafar MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Randa Jaafar practice?
- Dr. Randa Jaafar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randa Jaafar practices Anesthesiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Anesthesiologists.