A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randa Mina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randa Mina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randa Mina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mina graduated from Mansoura University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randa Fahim Mina MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randa F. Mina practice?
- Dr. Randa Mina has 5 office locations.
Dr. Randa Mina practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Belle Mead, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.