A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randa Mina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randa Mina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randa Mina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mina graduated from Mansoura University.
Dr. Mina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randa F. Mina practice?
Dr. Randa Mina practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.