A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Aaberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Aaberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Aaberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aaberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal A Aaberg MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Randal A. Aaberg practice?
- Dr. Randal Aaberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Randal Aaberg practices Urology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Urologists.