A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Anderson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Anderson, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal Warren Anderson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randal W. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Randal Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Randal Anderson practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Rancho Cordova, CA.
See Rancho Cordova Dermatologists and Rancho Cordova Internists.