Dr. Randal Arase Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randal Arase?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2011

henry range

The entire experience with Dr Arase was excellent he was very caring and professional.

October 3rd, 2009

Caring and professional

Both my husband and I had to have surgery this year. We were both recommended to Dr. Arase to perform our surgeries. Dr. Arase was able to give both of us accurate diagnoses. (I had gone to see Dr. Takahashi the day before, and Dr. Arase was able to see me the next day). My surgery had to be scheduled for that evening. I found that he was very caring and took time to explain my illness and do the surgery. I found that the staff at St. Vincent's had a lot of respect for the doctor (which is a very comforting thought). Dr. Arase came in to check in on me the next morning and was very pleasant and caring. When my husband had to have surgery, I again found Dr. Arase to be kind, knowledgeable and comforting. He respected our confidentiality by taking me out from the waiting room to tell me how the surgery went. I found that he was patient in trying to explain what procedures had been performed. He checked in on my husband during the afternoon and evening, and again in the morning. Hopefully we will not have to have surgery again, but if we do, I would certainly not hesitate to have Dr. Arase perform the procedure again.

March 31st, 2017