A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Bast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Bast is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Bast, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bast graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Bast has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital
- Caldwell Mem Hosp, Lenoir, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal Paul Bast MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randal P. Bast practice?
- Dr. Randal Bast has 1 office location.
Dr. Randal Bast practices Surgery near Lenoir, NC.
See Lenoir Surgeons.