A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Betz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Betz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Betz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Cerebral Palsy
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Betz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Betz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal R Betz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randal R. Betz practice?
- Dr. Randal Betz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randal Betz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Fort Washington, PA.
See Tampa Orthopedic Surgeons.