A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Bowlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Bowlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Bowlin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowlin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bowlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal Gary Bowlin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randal G. Bowlin practice?
- Dr. Randal Bowlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Randal Bowlin practices Family Medicine near Conway, AR.
See Conway Primary Care Doctors.