A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Brown, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Miami County Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal L Brown MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Randal L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Randal Brown has 5 office locations.
Dr. Randal Brown practices Gastroenterology near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS and Kansas City, MO.
See Overland Park Gastroenterologists.