A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Christensen, FAAP, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Christensen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal Charles Christensen FAAP, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Randal C. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Randal Christensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randal Christensen practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pediatricians.