A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jellico Community Hospital
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Sweetwater Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal Lee Davis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randal L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Randal Davis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Randal Davis practices Family Medicine near Clinton, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Harriman, TN and Sweetwater, TN.
See Clinton Family Physicians.