A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Davis is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jellico Community Hospital
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Sweetwater Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal Lee Davis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randal L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Randal Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Randal Davis practices Family Medicine near Harriman, TN.
See Harriman Family Physicians.