A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Horn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Horn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal Horn MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randal Horn practice?
- Dr. Randal Horn has 1 office location.
Dr. Randal Horn practices Internal Medicine near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Internists.