Randal Huff Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 25th, 2016

He came in the recovery room after my husband's procedure and was very cold. He didn't shake my hand and barely acknowledged me prior to launching into his 'canned' post-procedure dialog. My husband was still sedated so I was the one he should have been addressing. He didn't ask if I had any questions; rather, he finished talking and headed toward the curtain to leave. I asked him a question and he barely stopped, barely turned around, and proceeded to give me a very flippant answer.

May 9th, 2016

May 13th, 2014

May 12th, 2014

Crohn's Disease

Get the facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body, the symptoms it causes, and complications that may arise.