A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Hughes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal Keith Hughes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Randal K. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Randal Hughes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randal Hughes practices Ophthalmology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN and Kokomo, IN.
See Fort Wayne Ophthalmologists.