A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Medzoyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Medzoyan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Medzoyan graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Medzoyan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal Harout Medzoyan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Randal H. Medzoyan practice?
- Dr. Randal Medzoyan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randal Medzoyan practices Pediatrics near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Pediatricians.