A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Otto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Otto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Otto, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Otto graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Otto has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Otto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randal A. Otto practice?
Dr. Randal Otto practices Otolaryngology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.