A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Palmitier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Palmitier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Palmitier, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Weight Loss Management Program
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmitier graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Palmitier has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palmitier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 30 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans