A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Palmitier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Palmitier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmitier
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Palmitier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Palmitier, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Management Program
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmitier graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Palmitier has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal A Palmitier MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Randal A. Palmitier practice?
- Dr. Randal Palmitier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randal Palmitier practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Physiatrists.