A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Palmitier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Palmitier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Palmitier, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Management Program
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmitier graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Palmitier has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal A Palmitier MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Randal A. Palmitier practice?
- Dr. Randal Palmitier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randal Palmitier practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Physiatrists.