Dr. Randal Peoples MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 11th, 2016
He gave my wife her life back.
Excellent doctor & person. A real credit to the medical profession. I would never use any other doctor as long as Dr. Peoples is practicing. He is top in his profession. My wife suffered for a year after a failed back surgery because of heart problems during the surgery. We were disappointed at the time, but now we count our blessings. The planned surgery included rods, etc. Be referral after much server pain we went to Dr. Peoples for his medical opinion. He diagnosed the problem in a week, no rods, etc. Took wife in at 6am and took her home at 6pm same day and her pain was gone. Thank You Sir. The other surgeon missed the real issue. Yes true story. Please be careful when choosing your surgeon.

July 7th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Peoples is not only a talented and skilled surgeon but an extraordinary human being! I feel fortunate that a friend recommended that I see Dr. Peoples for my back issues since I wasn't familiar with any doctors in town. What a blessing this has been! Dr. Peoples assured me that we would find the cause of my pain and not stop searching until the problem was resolved! Dr. Peoples took me on my journey to recovery with patience, consideration of my wishes and concerns, and an invested interest in my well being and health. He is honest, forthcoming, and genuine and cares for his patients with his whole heart. Dee, his right hand person, compliments his personal style of care and together they make things happen! I feel privileged to have had Dr. Peoples as my surgeon; I couldn't have asked for a more personable, professional and caring doctor. I hold the highest regards for this amazing man!

June 20th, 2016
I was very impressed with the amount of time Dr Peoples spent with me explaining my situation and offering a more conservative approach than previous surgeons. He followed up with a personal call after my epidural and was patient with my decision to have surgery. I wish other doctors had such a terrific bed side manner.

March 22nd, 2016
Great neurosurgeon
Excellent care; inspires confidence in surgical procedure to be performed; answers all questions in easily understandable language; I give Dr. Peoples an unqualified recommendation .... I am now pain free following severe herniation of a disk in my lower back that was causing unbearable, excruciating pain.

September 15th, 2015
Very Caring Doctor
Doctor Peoples is a true professional with an amazing caring heart. He has been so helpful to me and to my family whom he has also served.

July 23rd, 2015
Dr. Peoples is an AMAZING doctor! He saved my life and gave me the power to take charge of my own care and surpass every professional prognosis I received! His care and kindness has set the bar for all other doctors I employ to reach. Honestly, I do not have the words....

February 24th, 2015
Refreshing suprize to find a surgeon that has time to be nice....
Very nice, kind, explains, and is not "rushed". His staff is a reflection of his personality, helpful and there for you. Surgery is scheduled in 2 weeks. I have every confidence that I will be fine.

January 29th, 2015
Dr. Randal Peoples is the best of the best neurosurgeons in his field. The most competent doctor not only because of his knowledge, kindness, compassion, great heart, and a great listener t and communicator. When I saw doctor Peoples after seeing an spine doctor, I realized how the surgery proposed by doctor Peoples was my best choice because was way less invasive than the other proposed surgery. After months of extreme pain and therapy Doctor Peoples was so kind and scheduled me as soon as he could, he saw me at his office even after hours. My appointment was on Friday and my surgery was the following Monday. What a great doctor, I was walking around the room the same day of surgery, my pain was almost gone, I had only the pain related to the surgery. 10 days later I am walking with almost no restrictions. Thank you Doctor Peoples and staff. GP

January 22nd, 2015
Dr. Peoples did a laminectomy for me over 12 years ago. Of all the doctors I have known, he is the most personable, most compassionate and most skilled.

January 21st, 2015
I am convinced that Dr. Peoples is a very competent neurosurgeon. Of equal importance he is great person - compassionate, a good listener and a great communicator.

January 20th, 2015
amazing doctor
Dr. PeoplesPeoples was on time and did not rush with my time at all. He is very compassionate and listened to everything I had to say.I could tell by his questions that he really was trying to find the best solution to my problem, with the least invasive solution possible. I had total confidence in him and I healed with " back too normal" results. He truly gave my life back to me.

September 17th, 2014
Electronics Engineer
Dr. Randal Peoples has recently performed a lumbar laminectomy on my back. He has done an excellent job. I am completely recovered and returned to work after 10 weeks. I have absolutely no pain when walking. I highly recommend him to anyone who has back pain. I like him very much