A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Robinson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Robinson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Robinson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal Dean Robinson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Randal D. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Randal Robinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randal Robinson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.