A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Robinson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Robinson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Robinson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal Dean Robinson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Randal D. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Randal Robinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randal Robinson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.