Dr. Randal Trecha MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Columbia, MO

September 22nd, 2015
Dr Trecha did my spinal surgery in April, 2015, and I couldn't have found a better doctor. He is GREAT! I know if I ever have issues with my back, he will be the one I go to! His staff is awesome, and treats you like family, each and every time! He takes all the time we need to discuss problems and solutions with me! I just love this doctor, the best one I have ever been too, and I see a lot of doctors!

July 22nd, 2015
Do not waste your time and money for Columbia Ortho. They will give you the run around and take your money. I will not recommend Dr. Trecha to anyone.

July 14th, 2015
Great
I was in a wheel chair chronic bad back I walk now. He was honest and I will always have have back pain but at least now I can function some. Good man. My back was one of the worst he had seen but he helped me...Thank you for the life that I have now.

July 1st, 2012
great doctor
I feel like Dr. Trecha is always willing to spend whatever time you need answering your questions and explaining things. He is a very conservative doctor and uses surgery as only the last option, which is admirable. It is very convenient that he can do the spinal injections himself so you can get them more timely than scheduling at a pain clinic.

June 18th, 2012
he ruined my life -falsified my records
promised to have me back to work in 6 wks-was worse than was before-said live like that instead of trying to get help-got records later after dr couldn't fix me after that but got me back into life-each visit he wrote"doing better each visit" ALL LIES everyone said I should have sued him but too much pain-had pain meds slept till needed more-I have heart failure just thinking about someoen else going thru what I did-ruined us finacially-missed out on years w/my children & then couldn't do stuff w/grandchildrenhe ruined not just my life-my family..while his went on raking in the dollars

May 1st, 2011
Shots are his solution to any type of back pain. Gives his own shots and they are very painful. Does not wait for the anesthetic as he has patients lined up for shots. Gives shots with no concern for recommended length of period between shots (3 per year).

April 22nd, 2011
The Best
If you want an honest opinion from a Doctor who will do what's best for you, see Dr Trecha. Will only do surgery if absolutely necessary.

September 1st, 2009
Thank you, very professional and caring. Best Dr have worked with.

April 3rd, 2009
Best Spine Surgeon around!