A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Troop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Troop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Troop
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Troop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Troop, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Troop graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Troop has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal L Troop MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randal L. Troop practice?
- Dr. Randal Troop has 1 office location.
Dr. Randal Troop practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.