A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Unsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Unsell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Unsell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Unsell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Unsell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Med Ctr Of Ft Worth, Fort Worth, Tx
- Terrell State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal Floyd Unsell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Randal F. Unsell practice?
- Dr. Randal Unsell has 1 office location.
Dr. Randal Unsell practices Anesthesiology and Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Psychiatrists.