Dr. Randal Vecchione Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Randal Vecchione?

Posted on February 13th, 2016

Dr. Randal Vecchione has done 10 surgeries on me since I was run over by a U-Haul truck across my knees. He really saved my life and I could not be happier with his skills.

As a surgion and physician

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Dr,. Vecchione was so personal and a great communicator. He was right there when needed and on my second appointment, there was no wait. His staff was great. Lots a humor and great energy in the office .

Posted on December 13th, 2014

I had broke 3 bones in my face and he did a wonderful reconstruction.

Awful otoplasty

Posted on March 18th, 2013

My ears stuck out and I've hated them for as long as I can remember. I got an otoplasty from Dr. Vecchione almost 5 years ago, and I regret this surgery more than anything. My ears are both deformed now, even 5 years later. My left ear sticks out almost as far as it used to, is still painful to the touch, and has a very rugged scar (looks more like two pieces of skin stitched together) that never fully heals. I have had sutures come out of this scar and I've had to cut them off myself, because they were so painful. My right ear looks completely stuck to my head, and has large bumps of scar tissue on the exterior, giving it a "birth defect" look (I've gotten a lot of 'oh my god, what's wrong with your ear? Were you born like that?'"). I wish I had never done this surgery. He offered to revise the surgery by making an incision on the exterior of my ear to shave down the scar tissue to attempt to fix the right ear, but I could never trust him enough to go under the knife again. I hope one day I find a surgeon that I trust who can fix my ears. They are my #1 insecurity now. Look at his otoplasty photos during the consultation (not the pre-op, like I did). They are obviously very bad, especially compared to his other procedures which look pretty successful. All of his otoplasties turn out like 'telephone ears', with the top and bottom sticking out and the middle of the ear plastered to the head. Please don't go under the knife for your ears with this doctor.

Gifted and compassionate surgeon

Posted on October 20th, 2011

Saved by face from the ravage done when a German Shepard bit me. Explained the procedure and prognosis clearly and compassionately. He continues to treat me. It a privilege to be a patient of Dr. Randal Vecchione.

Posted on October 25th, 2017