Dr. Randal Vinther MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 10th, 2014
My parent's doctor
Dr. Vinther has been my parent's doctor for nearly 30 years. His compassionate care when my mother passed away; his attention to detail; his caring treatment of my father when he had a massive heart attack a few months ago had made him number one in my book. Dr. Vinther not only took care of my father in ICU; he also took care of me. He constantly reminded me that as the caregiver of my father, my health and well being was just as important. I can never thank him enough. And, now that I've moved in with my father to care for him, I'm hoping that he will take me on as a patient!

August 15th, 2012
I have been seeing this doctor for many years and I have seen his practice go from excellent to poor mostly because of his staff. It is hateful from the time you walk in the door or they answer the phone whether it is the receptionist or the nurse. The doctor seems caring enough but doesn't really seem to know how to treat a problem anymore or care. There is never a follow up in between visits no matter how sick you are. The waiting time is out of hand being an hour or two. That was not the case when I first started seeing him. He has let this staff ruin his business. For my own health, I must find another doctor. I can no longer deal with this doctor and his staff.

November 9th, 2010
Doctor is pleasant but staff is unfriendly and rude
I have been seeing this doctor for several years. He is kind with excellent bedside manners but need further medical training. He has you come back but doesn't follow up too well. Time is not managed well and waits are much too long.

July 14th, 2010
this was a bad experience, involving an incredibly uncooperative staff. while the doctor seems caring, the staff does not. long waits, unanswered questioned, unaddressed issues, and constant struggles to obtain test results are the norm. an unaddressed hypertention issue became so severe that calling 911--after a previous heart attack that the practice was aware of--became a necessity. seek other options in order to avoid stress, rudeness, frustration, and interminable delays in all aspects of a patient's healthcare, despite the dr's concern for your wellfare and his pleasant demeanor. extremely disappointing experience.