Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
My parent's doctor show details My parent's doctor
by Vickii Bendit on Oct 10th, 2014

Dr. Vinther has been my parent's doctor for nearly 30 years. His compassionate care when my mother passed away; his attention to detail; his caring treatment of my father when he had a massive heart attack a few months ago had made him number one in my book. Dr. Vinther not only took care of my father in ICU; he also took care of me. He constantly reminded me that as the caregiver of my father, my health and well being was just as important. I can never thank him enough. And, now that I've moved in with my father to care for him, I'm hoping that he will take me on as a patient!

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Vinther always has time to explain things so that I can understand them and to answer all my questions. He is very diligent to keep me informed about changes in healthcare laws that pertain to me. I love his beside manner.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Vinther provided his usual attentive care.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Vinther is an excellent and caring doctor. He has been my doctor now for over 15 years. He has never been anything but thorough and caring. Excellent staff also. His nurse is absolutely the best ever shot giver and blood drawer. Office lady greatest..

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Vintner is friendly and always places the patient at ease. He takes time to explain any lab tests and discusses thoroughly all prescribed drugs. He is an excellent doctor. He takes time to be sure all of the patient's concerns are addressed.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Vinther is always so wonderful with my elderly mother. She adores him and appreciates the time he takes to explain things to her. I appreciate his kindness and his medical experience. He is one of the best diagnosticians I've ever known.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Don't know what I would do with out him!!!!

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient for years as have other members of my family. We love the care and concern from both he and his staff. He is very professional but treats you as family since we have been seeing him so long. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent and caring physician. I would recommend him to family and friends

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Vinther is a patient oriented physician who is thorough and professional in every respect. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is polite and informative. Cares for his patient.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Vinther did an outstanding job of addressing my concerns and took the time to explain my lab results and medications. He is a through and caring physician.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent physician and staff. I have recommended him many times to family and friends.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Vinther spends as much time with you as you need, He does this with everyone he sees. So if it means I have to wait a little longer I don't mind. He will listen and answer all your questions, I will not want any other Doctor.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Vinther is an exceptional physician! He is always professional, thorough, knowledgeable, honest, and sensitive. He is the finest doctor I have experienced.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Vinther has been my medical provider for several years now I am continually impressed by his manner, care an attention to detail.

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is always a pleasure.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always been well pleased with him and his staff. I plan on having him as long as he is seeing patients and I am alive.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

If I am on time for my appointment, I should be seen in a reasonable time unless the doctor has an emergency or is delayed at the hospital. I don't appreciate having to wait for pharmaceutical reps to finish their unscheduled visit with the doctor.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I truly appreciate Dr. Vinther as my internist. He is an excellent communicator with an awesome knowledge of medicine. I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Vinther as my physician. He schedules blood work the week prior to an appointment which I like.

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like Dr. Vinther. He is always very patient and willing to take time to talk to you about your concerns and answer your questions. He answers questions and explains everything so you can understand. His staff are always cheerful and helpful.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Vinther and his staff are kind, caring, and personable. He has been our doctor since first came to Nacogdoches, and we think a lot of him!!!

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Vinther is incredibly kind and caring. Never seems hurried or impatient. Very knowledgeable and careful. I would recommend to anyone without hesitation.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This form really doesn't apply to normal visits. Dr. V was held up at the hospital and after waiting for 1 hour I decided to reschedule and made another appointment in 2 weeks. There were at least 2 people ahead of me and at 12:15pm I had to leave.

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Vinther spends more time with his patient than any other doctor, He always is up on new medicine and will also have you use over the counter meds if possible to save you money.

Mar 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Vinther has always been patient, kind , and considerate....He always answers my question no matter how "dumb" they may be......

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As ususal my visit was professional, all concerns or questions answered clearly with lab reports gone over thoroughly and explained. I have the utmost respect and great physician/patient relationship with Dr. Vinther.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My wait was a bit long. I understand that Dr Vinther had several patients in the hospital. The staff kept apologizing for the delay. I told them it was well worth the wait because Dr Vinther is the best Doctor I've ever had.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

always the best, Dr Vinther always takes time for his patient, I don't ever want to change Drs.

Aug 15th, 2012

I have been seeing this doctor for many years and I have seen his practice go from excellent to poor mostly because of his staff. It is hateful from the time you walk in the door or they answer the phone whether it is the receptionist or the nurse. The doctor seems caring enough but doesn't really seem to know how to treat a problem anymore or care. There is never a follow up in between visits no matter how sick you are. The waiting time is out of hand being an hour or two. That was not the case when I first started seeing him. He has let this staff ruin his business. For my own health, I must find another doctor. I can no longer deal with this doctor and his staff.

Doctor is pleasant but staff is unfriendly and rude show details Doctor is pleasant but staff is unfriendly and rude
Nov 9th, 2010

I have been seeing this doctor for several years. He is kind with excellent bedside manners but need further medical training. He has you come back but doesn't follow up too well. Time is not managed well and waits are much too long.

Jul 14th, 2010

this was a bad experience, involving an incredibly uncooperative staff. while the doctor seems caring, the staff does not. long waits, unanswered questioned, unaddressed issues, and constant struggles to obtain test results are the norm. an unaddressed hypertention issue became so severe that calling 911--after a previous heart attack that the practice was aware of--became a necessity. seek other options in order to avoid stress, rudeness, frustration, and interminable delays in all aspects of a patient's healthcare, despite the dr's concern for your wellfare and his pleasant demeanor. extremely disappointing experience.