Dr. Randal Vosters Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Randal Vosters?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2008

Dr. Randy Vosters is kind, caring and extreamly professional. He goes above the expected norm, spends all the time necessary and cares about each person. I take my children to him. He is great with them, and if there is ever a specific pediatric concern he consults w/ his pediatric collegues before he make a decision if needed. He provides me with infomation to inspire me to take better care of myself and the optimism to make it happen. I would recommmend him to others- but since I started doing that it isn't as easy to get an appointment with him, so maybe I won't :)

Posted on May 2nd, 2015