A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randal Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Weber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Weber, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Tumor (Pleomorphic Adenoma)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 14 awards.
Dr. Weber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- U.T. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randal S. Weber practice?
Dr. Randal Weber practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.