Learn more about Dr. Randal Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Weber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Weber, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Tumor (Pleomorphic Adenoma)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Weber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- U.T. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randal Scott Weber MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Randal S. Weber practice?
- Dr. Randal Weber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randal Weber practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.