- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randal Whitman is Excellent. Dr. Whitman has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randal Whitman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Child Obesity and Language Developement.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Whitman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Randal Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randal L. Whitman practice?
Dr. Randal Whitman practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Randall Whitman, Dr. Randolph Whitman, Dr. Randell Whitman, Dr. Randy Whitman