Dr. Randal Worth DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Largo, FL

4.8

January 6th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Worth for close to 40 years. He has taken excellent care of me during all those years. He has recognized serious conditions requiring attention by a specialist to get me through diagnosis of prostate cancer, a wild adrenal glad that was producing 30,000 times the normal amount of stress hormone and a blocked main artery requiring by-pass surgery. I have moved 30 miles from his office and still am willing to commute this distance to retain him as my personal doctor whom I trust completely. If you are looking for a thorough well informed doctor, I encourage you to get in contact with Dr. Worth.

March 20th, 2014
very caring
I have been seeing Dr Worth for over 17 years. He is the kindest and most caring doctor. I have a chronic illness and Dr Worth works with my other specialists as a team to develop a treatment plan. He always provides the best possible care, doesn't rush, and he listens to me.....the patient.

April 24th, 2013
Best Doctor in Florida
I have been going to Doc for quite a few years now. He is awesome! Takes his time to actually get to know who you are. Would reccommend him to anyone.

December 16th, 2011
more than just a doctor
Known him for many years and he treats several members of myfamily. He actually remembers conversations from previous visits. and gives advice as a friend or even a member of the family. I just wish the computer wouldn't get in between us. Nowa days this new way of documentation is taking away precious time one used to have to talk to a doctor. They seem to be more in a rush to be able to get to the next patient. But he is still a great guy and physician.

June 17th, 2011
A very caring doctor. Excellent bedsidemanner, does not rush office visit. Ifhe can not help you he will recommend aspecialist who can help you. Everyonethat he has recommended was wonderful.

September 25th, 2009
Dr Worth is one of the most caring doctors I have ever visited. He does not judge and truly cares and listens.

July 31st, 2009
One of the best Dr's I have ever had
I have been with Dr Worth for many years, and have found him to be truly caring, even passionate about my care and my health. His bedside manner is extraordinary and he is always available when needed.