Dr. Randall Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Lee?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Randall Lee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 3rd, 2017

Avoid this doctor

Dr. Randall Lee is a doctor to avoid. My dad went to him for over 25 years. I was at the hospital when Dr. Lee came into my father's room and acted like a hateful, uncaring, irresponsible jerk. He knew my dad was dying. He offered no medical help or concern--would not talk to me even though I introduced myself. My father -- a kind, loving man--was totally mistreated by Dr. Lee. My dad had good insurance, and Dr. Lee was always paid. Dr. Lee just didn't care! I hope you remember how you acted, Dr. Lee, because I will never forget.

March 29th, 2010

Betty Snider

Dr.Randall Lee has been my physician for 22years and never have I found him to be anything but caring and professional.He spends what ever time is necessary for his patients. He in my opinion is tops.

November 1st, 2012