A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Alexander, Orthopedic Surgeon specializing in the Hand, Shoulder and Elbow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Alexander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Alexander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Randall Alexander practice?
- Dr. Randall Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Alexander practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons and Atlanta Surgeons.