Randall D Alexander, MD
2061 Peachtree Rd NE
Suite 500
Atlanta, GA 30309
404-352-3522
Locations and availability (7)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Follow up visit  |  show details
by Mike s on Jul 9th, 2014

Really good follow up visit with Dr. Alexander. I went to therapy for my shoulder prior to my first visit with him and it has helped tremendously. Very happy with his treatment plan and recommendations. The staff is always friendly.

|  Best doctor EVER!!!  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2014

I always, always come to Dr. Alexander whenever I have hand, wrist, or shoulder issues. Which has been quite a few times. I love the care and attention I get here! I have done PT here as well with both Erica and Donna and my injuries always end up fully healed and painless. My friends all come here as well now and I recommend them to anyone who needs specialty medical care. All of the staff is great and when I have seen other doctors in emergencies, they have been wonderful as well! If there was a fifth star available, I'd use that one too!

|  Miracles still happen  |  show details
by Jeremy Landers on Jan 26th, 2013

After having a life changing hand injury at the age of 20 I was out under the care of Dr. Alexander and his peers at Georgia Hand Shoulder and Elbow. Through a miraculous initial surgery and multiple subsequent surgeries I am able to do thing that I never thought I would do again. The professional advice of Dr. Alexander along with his therapy team have given me back my life that I could not have been able to have without.

|  Hand care  |  show details
by Rick C on Jan 25th, 2013

I can assure the anyone who needs hand, elbow, or shoulder care can feel relaxed with care from everyone in this practice.

|  Dr. Alexander a caring Physician  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2012

I have to say I would recommend Dr. Alexander to anyone. My first visit I had a little trepidation. I was expecting to get hit over-the-head with fees and carted thru the lines. Not so. I had no insurance then and had to pay for care out of pocket. Mr Alexander was very cautious with my broken finger, at the time and made me feel comfortable as well. When time for payment came the good doctor had already gave word to have a small reduction in the price for all care received. I was surprised and grateful because it was no small part. Dr. Alexander did not have to do this, but I am very grateful to him. I believe everyone may also have a good experience with this Dr.

|  Professional in Security, Fine Arts, and volunteer Forensic Artist  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

Dr. Alexander shows compassion, excellent demeanor, and an excellent physician to patient professional demeanor.

|  Dr. Alexander is the greatest!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

I was treated by Dr. Alexander after I was injured by a boat propeller. My surgical outcome has been excellent after 2 operations by Dr. Alexander. I am impressed by his experience and his medical judgment during my recovery. He is caring and compassionate and spends any extra time that is needed during my office visits. His office staff and ortho techs are friendly and helpful. Last, but not least, his occupational therapists are superior. I initially went to an outside OT group who were not aggressive enough and my condition worsened. I transferred to GA Hand OT's and they have helped me progress to a level I never thought would be possible. Thanks to all of you for all you have done for me!!