A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Ammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Ammon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Ammon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammon graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ammon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall A Ammon MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall A. Ammon practice?
- Dr. Randall Ammon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randall Ammon practices Internal Medicine near Orinda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Emeryville, CA.
See Orinda Internists.