A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Ammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Ammon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Ammon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammon graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ammon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ammon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan