Dr. Randall Armstrong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Armstrong?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Randall Armstrong?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2016

Great and easy to talk with knowledge of the spine exceptional. Honest and trust this doctor for his work,diagnosis and recommendations

August 3rd, 2016

Uncertain

Well, the Doctor was fine, except for making me feel a bit rushed. I am not sure about his staff however. They make you feel like you are bothering them when you need help, and I have called 3 times to re schedule my injection and they are not returning my call. I need to talk to someone, and just keep getting put to voicemail. Feeling uncertain about this clinic. I drove from over an hour away to see him.

March 28th, 2016

Find Another Doctor

I visited Dr. Armstrong for a cervical disk injury. He misread my MRI which led to him prescribing oral steroids which did nothing to alleviate my pain. After getting two additional opinions it became clear that I required immediate surgery as to not lose function of my arm. I rate Dr. Armstrong's care as 1 of 5, I understand that any doctor can make a mistake in reading an MRI but when the doctor refuses to spend additional time reviewing their initial findings, even when the patient's condition is rapidly deteriorating, should not be practicing medicine. He is a clown and should retire as he does not care about patient welfare.

January 8th, 2015

I don't know why anyone would go anywhere else.!

October 16th, 2013

No help to me.... what a waste of my time!

I had 5 office visits with Dr. Armstrong, and the only positive thing he did for me was order an MRI. He did nothing to relieve my low back pain. He is not a surgeon and never suggested any alternative methods of treatment.I finally went to a spine surgeon at 2801 K Street-Sacramento, who surgically relieved by pain. I am now pain free after surgery and was able to walk and stand hours after surgery. The surgery was very minimally invasive. Another thing that remains in my mind about Dr. Armstrong's office, his staff is very rude and inconsiderate ( especially his office manager- Elaina) and the reception area is filthy and dirty. That first impression made me feel uncomfortable from the beginning. I would never recommend Dr. Armstrong for any medical services/ treatments.

October 7th, 2013

If your on light duty and worker's comp watch out

I saw him as a specialist after being referred from the first WC doctor. He was great talking to during the first two visits. He prescribed a couple of procedures in the 6 months he was my treating physician. When I went back a third time he was in the room less than 5 minutes putting me back to full work duty saying that he has done all he could for me and that enough time had elapsed to get better. After I told him that I was still experiencing issues he told me then your not going to get better and I've set you an appointment to return in a year and walked out of the room. I have found out from another provider that the general feeling from WC is that no matter your problem 6 months is seen as the maximum healing period. The Doc embellishes that theory.

August 17th, 2013

Competent and personable

I haven't completed the "diagnosis" evaluation yet because we're still working on an apparently complex diagnosis my medical problem. However, I have a lot of confidence because, while he is compassionate, Dr Armstrong is very thoughtful, skilled in his procedures, and thorough in his pursuit of details. He takes the time he needs to be fully focused, to gather and analyze data, and to answer questions clearly, patiently, and honestly. He listens respectfully without assuming an air of superiority. You are not a lab rat in his office. It is not surprising that the people who work in his office are relaxed, friendly, and respectful, which indicates something about how their boss treats them.

July 18th, 2013

Relieved I'm not the only one

I am so relieved to read some of the reviews here. I wonder if how trustworthy Dr. Armstrong is with his patient's needs is influenced by whether you have private insurance or worker's comp? Until reading these reviews, I have been feeling horrible. When I walked out of there, I felt disgusting, gross, and like no one would help me. I am overweight and I felt like he was disgusted with that and not interested in hearing anything I had to say. Being overweight does not mean I am a liar or a faker. I am an honest person in a lot of pain.

July 18th, 2013

Dr. Armstrong seems great until you pay attention to a Dr. who disagrees with him

Even though I see roaches almost everytime I turn on the light in the bathroom at this facility, everything else is clean, if a bit outdated. The staff is friendly. My first several appointments (over a span of several months) with Dr. Armstrong went well. He really seemed to care about getting me well and back to work (I was injured in a slip and fall at work), then, out of the blue, my next appointment, he said he thought I was at the point where I could return to full duty even though the physical therapist said he thought there was something else going on and recommended I get more testing. I fought for a second opinion and that Dr. recommended a spinal fusion. When I returned to Dr. Armstrong with this recommendation, he acted...quite immature at the thought of anyone, even a respected surgeon, disagreeing with him. I am in the process of switching to another primary care physician. I don't know why Dr. Armstrong acted the way he did, but being healthy and getting back to my career are my two concerns. I would just advise others to carefully trust Dr. Armstrong to always act in your best interests.

July 9th, 2013

I dont understand.

I don't understand the negative reviews. I have been very pleased with Dr. Armstrong. He has been professional, respectful, and has put my medical care first..I was looking for a good doctor and found one.

April 24th, 2013

An outstanding Doctor

April 16th, 2013

Someone who Cares

After 2 ER visits and 1 Ortho doc visit...Doc Armstrong took me serious and found out the problem with my wrist. I was there for my back problems but he knew I was getting nowhere with my wrist pain from my fall. 2 weeks after the fall he had an MRI ordered and it indicated a fracture. I would recommend him to anyone. He cares about the patient unlike many so called professionals out there.