A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Barnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Barnes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Barnes, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University of Chicago Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Barnes MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Randall Barnes practice?
- Dr. Randall Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Barnes practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Endocrinologists.