A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Barnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Barnes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Barnes, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University of Chicago Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Barnes MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Randall Barnes practice?
- Dr. Randall Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Barnes practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Endocrinologists.