Learn more about Dr. Randall Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Barnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Barnes, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University of Chicago Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barnes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall B. Barnes practice?
Dr. Randall Barnes practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL.
See Chicago Endocrinologists.