A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Barrett, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Barrett, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Barrett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Keith Barrett DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Randall K. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Randall Barrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Barrett practices Anesthesiology near Natrona Heights, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kittanning, PA.
See Natrona Heights Anesthesiologists.