A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Belt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Belt is Below Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belt graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Belt has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Princeton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Lee Belt DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Belt practice?
- Dr. Randall Belt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randall Belt practices Emergency Medicine near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Greeneville, TN and Princeton, WV.
See Johnson City Emergency Physicians.