Dr. Randall Bennett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Bennett?

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Randall Bennett?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2015

Definately allergic to the poor service!

I had 2 ear infections 6 mos apart & Dr. Bennett said if the symptoms came back again we would test for allergies. He was upset that I declined a 2nd hearing test when my ear infection symptoms returned. I tried to schedule a test for allergies only 2 months later and they told me I needed to set another appointment to be seen before he would test my allergies. I told them I had already spent money for two visits for ear infections & one hearing test, after which he told me that I had great hearing for my age (45). The doctor already knew my symptoms and should have no issue ordering the allergy test. I feel that he just wanted to make more money off of me with all the extra visits and testing. I asked them to speak to the doctor and they said they would call me back after the weekend. After a month of no word I called again and the woman snapped at me saying he requires that I be seen first AND do another hearing test before he would give me any allergy test. I had my general doctor refer me to an allergist instead. Shame on him, Doctor Bennett needs an ethics check!

July 22nd, 2013

Frustrated.

I have been Dr. Bennett's patient for over two years, with weekly allergy shots. I never really liked him as a person, but tried to look past that. Here are my negative experiences: -I requested a Sudafed prescription (though it is OTC and controlled). He said the pharmacy will not fill that. My husband is a pharmacist; he is the one who suggested I request that script. He finally wrote me the script when I dragged in my husband, saying, "Oh, I only said insurance wouldn't cover it." -He has a problem meeting my eyes. In other words, I learned to wear a heavy coat and cross my arms over my chest when I'm in his office. -He will not allow my husband to give me shots at home, because I had a fainting reaction at his office to a shot. This would be understandable, but I have a history of fainting with needles, and the only way to avoid it is to lie down while receiving injections, which I cannot do at his office. He would rather have me drive on the freeway from his office after fainting, than to lose the extra money his office makes from administering shots.

October 9th, 2012

Great visit! Really good with kids. Didn't waste any time and adressed the problems quickly and the first time.

September 30th, 2011

Great office, well run. Been there twice, once even seen ahead of time. Personable doctor.

February 15th, 2016