A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Benson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Benson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Benson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Reed Benson MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Randall R. Benson practice?
- Dr. Randall Benson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Benson practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.