Apr 24th, 2016

Very knowledgeable

Feb 26th, 2016

He is a profound researcher and engages to intricately get a clear and concise understanding of what he is dealing with. If your expecting the typical neurologist or physician, this is not his mode of operation. Benson is a student of his patients. He studies his subjects and uses the information derived to treat according.

Dec 6th, 2014

You can NOT ask for a better doctor. I am also a Nurse, so I have the experience of being a patient and giving a review on that and also based on what I learned from Nursing (what I can remember, as I have brain injury)....he is the best around, the most caring doctor I have ever met, he goes above and beyond for his patients. He will figure it out, so for those of you who are ? if you have brain damage, and or other neurologic problems, go to him and get your answers, you'll get them way faster then the traditional mri's! And from what I can remember from nursing skills, he does everything I was taught, plus more, he just is amazing, and honestly the best, but the best without a "big ego". He is a blessing to the brain damage world! We need more like him as he fights for what he believes in, and is making history!

Best Neuro show details Best Neuro
Jan 5th, 2011

Dr. Benson is THE neuro to see!!! Great dynamic personality to go along with great knowledge!!! Such a switch!