Dr. Randall Berinhout MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 16th, 2014
Found another doctor
By the 2nd appointment, I caught outrageous billing in my insurance,from,all these testings, ect. Also being billed for seeing 2 different doctors ,at the same appointments,

December 16th, 2013
DR. Berinhout the Destroyer
More than 6 years I went to this quack! Every visit was like the first - no one remembers my name or condition. Scheduled procedures without conferring with me. Expressed great care and concern for my condition prompting me to go for disability before it was too late and I became worse. Then he lost my records, failed to document actual conversations he said on visits in reference to my condition. Then when I did seek SSI, no more insurance and his office only said "Pay full visit plus any/all doc signing fee's" His care is false, his concern is a lie. As long as you are insured and staying status quo your ok - otherwise when you need him - he turns his back on you! After 6+ years he has ruined my life and cost me everything! Seek help somewhere else or sooner or later you will get the same! I hope he suffers in his retirement!

March 25th, 2013
Should loose his license!
Dr. Berinhout ruined my life. I am seeking disability because of his recommendations only to learn he did not update my files with the same information he told me. Now, I have lost everything and have no meds, no doctor, no treatment and have been refused SSI due to his documentation lacking's. I feel he pandered to me and sought only the money for treatments. He should loose his license.

February 7th, 2013
Dr. Berinhout
I have to go to bat for this doctor. I did see him some years ago and was under his care for quite a while.I was given diagnostic tests, I had 3 Epidurals, and he always consulted with me at every appointment. He explained procedures, took time to explain the areas that were causing pain. His staff was more than kind and prompt. He always took time to explain the procedure. He was excellent. I would find it difficult to believe that things have changed. He absolutely did all that he could to help with my pain management issues. In fact my best friend's husband is having difficulty now and they have diagnosed him with Cervical Spondylosis and I have recommended Dr. Berinhout. In my case he made the maximum effort to help me. I would find it difficult to believe that even with a larger practice things have changed. He had a busy practice when I saw him.

October 31st, 2012
A satisfied patient...
I have had approx. 15 appointments with Dr Berinhout and staff over the last 6 months. I have always been seen in a reasonable amount of time and the office has always been spotlessly clean. Dr. Berinhout has always explained why I was having pain and which treatment options were available to me. He is always extremely kind and attentive. The PA's in the office are also top notch. I always feel that even though my appointment is with one of the PA's, I can still see Dr. Berinhout if I feel it's necessary. I am well satisfied with this physician. In fact, I have recommended him to a friend.

May 3rd, 2012
Contrary to popular belief it was a great visit.
A little hard to get in - I don't like waiting for a nurse to call back just to schedule an appointment - but everything else was better than good.Fairly short waiting time, professionaland friendly nurses and the doctor?I actually saw Dr. Parti who spent more time with me that ANY other doctor I've ever visited. Her questions and commentswere courteous and made absolute sense.She gave me hope with a really goodtreatment plan. And let me tell youfolks, this is not a pill-mill.They ask for a doctors reference, makeyou take a short psychological survey,do a baseline urine screen to keep everything 'honest' and there are even more questions after that!Dr. Berinhout's office seems to want toemphasize long-term, effective treatmentas opposed to just doling out narcotics.I also like the fact that Dr. B. stopped in to say hello to a new patient!Like I said, everybody is friendly andmore than competent. They do not play.I highly recommend this office if you have orthopedic problems.

September 7th, 2011
Wow!
I go to this Pain Clinic basically because I am on a narcotic pain medication & it is controlled, meaning that I can only get 30 tablets a month w/no refills so I have to go every month to be seen & get a new prescription. It is such a real chore but when you really need the meds you have no choice. The staff is nice. And I really like Dr. Patterson, when I see him. What I don't like is when doctors don't listen to you & try to convince you to have treatments that don't work for you. It makes you think they are using you for the money!

January 14th, 2010
Personal care my $$$
While wait time may have gone down an hour or so, me as a patient, I still do not see the doc unless I am getting a procedure. although the pa (the thicker one, not the shorter and snotty one) is more caring than the doc, I still DO NOT get to see the man. One of the physician assistants is extremely rude, but the taller one is very caring. When the new doc came on board, I was swithched to him without any notice that I would be changed. What if I wanted to stay with Dr. B. I mean, his PA (HAHA) I think the the doctors have their own way of doing things and that is just the way it is going to be. I need a referal to go to another pain management to get what I need, but how do I ask for one?

March 26th, 2009
More Info
He utilizes nurse practitioners and physician assistants. the only time you will see an actual doctor at this practice is if you are having a procedure done. you see a np or pa and then have to wait for them to go back and report to the doctor and get permission for your medications or treatment plan. The wait time if you are not first thing in the morning is well over two hours. he is a great doctor but is overworked himself because of his load of not having another doctor there except when he is out of town or on friday's.