A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Bickle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Bickle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bickle graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Bickle has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall A Bickle DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Randall A. Bickle practice?
- Dr. Randall Bickle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randall Bickle practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Northville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Northville Family Physicians and Northville Primary Care Doctors.